Living in Sacred Time: Money and Finance
SACRED MONEY & FINANCE
CREATING ABUNDANCE AND FREEDOM WITH SACRED TIME
Thousands of books, videos, workshops and conferences on the topic of money abound. It seems every expert on the planet is keen to tell you how to make it, how to save it, how to invest it, or how to spend it. Yet no one seems to be talking about the role that one of the most critically overlooked elements of the human experience plays in our financial health... and that is time.
Our relationship with time directly impacts how we view and handle money and finances not just on a personal, individual level, but on a collective as well as global or systemic level. We spend plenty of "time" with our money, but most of that time is linear; what tends to be missing in that relationship is sacred, non linear time. And it is precisely this imbalance of time in our lives and society that is also causing an imbalance in our financial and economic lives and systems.
Learn how to integrate sacred time into all aspects of your financial life, from daily routines and habits to understanding the broader, deeper economic trends, to long-term planning and investing. In this "Living in Sacred Time" session, you will:
- Find out what sacred time has to do with your financial health and security
- Discover the surprising benefits of integrating sacred time into your financial systems, habits, and practices
- Learn how to shift your financial mindset from lack and scarcity to sustainable abundance and personal freedom
- Learn how to free yourself and your finances from the predatory, self-serving tactics of marketers, media, and other interests
- Explore ways to balance linear and non linear time to build a rock solid foundation of financial freedom, choice, and stability
This podcast lasts 21 minutes.
The dates for the "Living in Sacred Time" live sessions are carefully selected to align with the appropriate naguals, or spirit guides, of the Mayan Tzolkin calendar. The original live session of this podcast was recorded on Sunday, September 22, 2013. This Sacred Sunday is ruled by Men (Tzik'in), which embodies wealth, financial health, and business affairs, and is the nagual of good fortune and economic well-being.
GIVE THE GIFT OF SACRED TIME
You can also gift a "Living in Sacred Time" session to a friend or loved one. Simply indicate the person's name and email address in the Order Comments during checkout.
Birgitte Rasine is the author of the popular guidebook to living with the Tzolkin calendar, The Serpent and the Jaguar. She is also the producer of the Mayan Calendar Portal and all MCP webinars, and author of several literary works. Her author's web site is www.birgitterasine.com.