Living in Sacred Time: Work and Career
WHAT SACRED TIME CAN DO FOR YOUR PROFESSION OR CAREER
Whether you're at the top of the world in your profession or frustrated with every aspect about your job, whether you're looking for a job, starting a new business, or considering a complete career change, doing it all on linear time is stressful at best, and makes you miss out on some of the most critical insights in your professional journey.
Learn how to harness sacred time for your professional development and turn it into an indispensable, no-cost and ever-accessible guide on your career path.
In this "Living in Sacred Time" session, you will:
- Find out why sacred time is one of the most overlooked "professional development tools" in use today
- Discover the potentially profound changes, insights, and perspectives for your work, profession and/or career that sacred time can enable
- Learn how to switch from a tedious, transactional mindset to a strategic, visionary mindset
- Envision your livelihood as a means toward a life of meaning and purpose, not mere survival
- Find out how you can mix and match linear and non linear time to create that elusive work-life balance.
This podcast lasts 16 minutes.
The dates for the "Living in Sacred Time" live sessions are carefully selected to align with the appropriate naguals, or spirit guides, of the Mayan Tzolkin calendar. The original live sessions of this podcast were recorded on two Sundays during the summer of 2013. We selected Caban and Manik' days because these day signs carry qualities that nurture professional development, such as respect, dignity, intelligence, critical thinking, and the quest for knowledge and enlightenment.
GIVE THE GIFT OF SACRED TIME
You can also gift a "Living in Sacred Time" session to a friend or loved one. Simply indicate the person's name and email address in the Order Comments during checkout.
Birgitte Rasine is the author of the popular guidebook to living with the Tzolkin calendar, The Serpent and the Jaguar. She is also the producer of the Mayan Calendar Portal and all MCP webinars, and author of several literary works. Her author's web site is www.birgitterasine.com.
"Living in Sacred Time" sessions are funded by your donations.
Please consider giving more than the suggested donation of $1.99
to help support our work.